We are now accepting applications for our summer 2012 graduate intern programme.
Involvement & Innovation . Challenges & Fulfilment . Teamwork & Recognition
Stand out from the crowd
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an industry which is traditionally very difficult to break into.
- Ability to ‘sit in’ on a patent attorney during their working day to get a flavour of the work and be talked though their activities, which might range from drafting technical descriptions of inventions, to reviewing literature and preparing written arguments to support a patent application.
- The chance to contribute to some day to day work carried out by our attorneys, to enable them to determine whether it is an appropriate career for them.
- Strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas.
- Intelligent and highly motivated individuals, with the drive and ambition to succeed at a career in Patents.
- All candidates must have an excellent academic track record with at least a 2:1 degree or be on track to achieving this.
- Currently studying towards a degree or PhD in Electronics, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Telecoms, Computer Science.