We are now recruiting an associate solicitor for our Dispute Resolution & Litigation Group.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of a new and successful solicitors’ team in the UK’s first LDP.
- Regular and close client contact and a very supportive working environment.
- Varied top quality IP work, both contentious and non-contentious, acting for large and small companies.
- Rewarding and fulfilling working environment, but with time to have a life outside the office as well.
- Ability to undertake business development both internally and externally and to grow a unique practice.
- A meritocratic and fulfilling working environment with benefits including bonuses, private healthcare, sabbaticals, 10% pension and up to 35 days' holiday
- 3-5 years qualified solicitor with first class IP experience.
- Willingness and ability to handle both non-contentious and contentious IP work.
- Expertise and understanding of competition law as it relates to IP.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team and to help grow it.
- Ideally, a scientific background with patent experience.